Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge 5 - Checks Galore

This week over on A Spoon Full of Sugar (see link on side bar) the theme is "Checks Galore". As always the DT have created some stunning work. For my card I have used a hAnglar & stAnglar stamp and coloured him with my Prismacolor's and blended as usual. I have inked the edge with "Ice Blue" chalk ink. The papers, cardstock ribbon and brads are all from my June ScrapaGoGo kit (the check patterned paper is by My Minds Eye. I have also added a Making Memories fish button and Doodlebug star button, with the sentiment being made with my ATB tape writer.

Thanks for the fab inspiration ladies...stunning as always.

18 comments:

Sharon said...

Gorgeous card Caz, I love the image and the paper goes so well. Love the little embellies too!!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card caz Love the hanglar fishing boy the papers go so well with him,Thanks for playing along this week :)

Sue said...

this is so gorgeous and i lurve that image,great choice of papers too:-)

sue
xx

Camilla said...

Wow!! Love this card! Your hAnglar looks so nice, great colouring. And love the the fish-button:) Thanks for joining the challenge.
Hugs, C.

cats whiskers said...

Love the colours you have used on this one and your colouring of the image is great as usual
Hugs Jacqui x

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card love the image

Frances said...

another cutie, love the colour scheme/checks - very boyish. The buttons are a nice finishing touch too. Still waiting for my hanglars, the suspense is killing me LOL. x

Trina said...

Beautiful image, and your coloring is wonderful!! I love how you did the wording, I always forget about that! Thanks for joining our challenge!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Caz and your colouring is fabulous, thanks for joining in our challenge, Hugs, Nikki x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

stunning as always cas

hugs jane x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, Caz. Love the image and all the embellies.
Maria x

Anonymous said...

Woahh.. gooorgeous Caz, love the colours, the image ofcourse and haven't you been busy lately???? wonderful creations hunnie!!

Hugs, Marlena xx

Annie said...

love this cute little chap and the colours you've used to colour him. Fab backing papers too!

kes said...

great card and fab colouring as always
kes
x

Renee said...

Love it! You coloring is great and I love this stamp! I have all boys and this stamp reminds me of them as little ones :)

Great card for the challenge! I haven't done mine yet but will try when I get off wort today :)

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Caz. Fab colouring .

Debbie x

tracie said...

fab card Caz, love this cute Hanglar and the colours are great :)x

Bev said...

Absolutely stunning!