Search This Blog

Thursday, June 26, 2008

hAnglar & stAnglar Happy Birthday Cutie Pie


Last night I was eating some strawberries and decided that I wanted to make a card with my new stamp....and the K&Co "Berry Sweet" papers and bits I had just received....so here it is. The flower is an Auntie Bloomer all papers are K&Co as is the epoxy strawberry and alphabet. The cardstock is self adhesive stuff by DCWV. As always I have coloured with Prismacolor's and blended with Sansador using paper stumps.

6 comments:

Lindt said...

Oh this is so cute what a sweet image...lovely colours

crafting diva said...

Hi Caz thank you for taking the time to vist my blog and leaving me a lovely comment on my atc you have some wonderful things on your blog love this card design, could I ask were you brought the stamp from? hugs from crafting diva

Jane Carroll said...

great card - love the image

very summery

hugs jane x

Bagpuss said...

Just perfect for this time of year!

My lifes inky escape and more said...

Darling Caz!! So bright and colorful!


Renee

ink'n'rubba said...

ooo luscious card! fab colours and such a cute little image!