Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge 2 - A Colour Theme


This weeks challenge over on A Spoon Full of Sugar is "a colour theme". You have to use pink, green and blue on your card...you can also add a bit of flesh and brown.

So here is my card for the challenge. I have used one of my new Sweet Ebony stamps, and also a Hero Arts sentiment. The papers are Basic Grey "Two Scoops" and I have added a little pink bling. I have coloured the image with my Prisma's and blended with Sansador using paper stumps.

Thanks for the challenge, I really must use my SN's more as they are sooo pretty.

8 comments:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Caz I love the bling you have used. Thanks for playing along this week :)

Jane Carroll said...

she's adorable

loving the pink bling too!

hugs jane x

ink'n'rubba said...

awww, so pretty! and always love a bit of bling!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, fab colours and I love the bling

mariaadams said...

Oooh, so pretty!Love the Two Scoops and the bling.
Maria xx

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Beautiful card Caz. Love the cute image and your colouring is fantastic. Thanks for joining in our challenge. Hugs, Nikki x

Ickle Pickle said...

Gorgeous card Caz and such a beautiful stamp. Good luck with the challenge :)

CraftyC said...

A super card, I've yet to play with mine!
Clairexx