Search This Blog

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 64 "Quotations!"

This week over on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog the theme is "Quotations!". We would like you to use a quotation on your card or project. This week we are joined again by Jilly, be sure to check her blog to see more of her fab work. We also have another new and lovely sponsor, Cathy from DRS Designs. The prize this week is a selection of wonderful stamps.

So for my card I have used one of my new hAnglar & stAnglar images, coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E25
Flower - YG03/Y15/Y17
Shoes - B05/B12
Hat - B05/B12/R46
Clothes - B05/B12/R46
Tights - YG03
The papers are all by Scenic Route "Garden Grove" layered with Core-dinations cardstock. I love these papers....I got the pack from the shop at the retreat last weekend. I have added Quickutz swirls and Prima blossoms attached with a Doodlebug sugar coated brad and spacer. The sentiment is by Inkadinkado, I saw it used on one of the blogs I follow and fell in love....so tracked the stamp down and got it from eBay US. I have used my Nesties to cut around the image and sentiment, and popped the sentiment onto 3D foam pads for some added dimension.

So, come on over to the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog and check out the wonderful prize this week.

9 comments:

Sharon said...

Lovely vibrantly coloured card Caz and beautifully coloured.

Nannieflash said...

Wow Caz, I love the bright colourful card youve created and the greeting is ideal for the Challenge. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

COCO said...

wo Caz your card is very fabulous !!
very stunning !!! and fantastic coloring !!!!!
hugs COCO

MarkerGeek said...

Fantastic! Love the colours.

Janiel/ janny said...

hi Caz, beautiful!! love the bright colors.. hey did you ever find that punch you was looking for??

janny

Silli said...

This is beautiful Caz! Hugs and happy day!

mueppi said...

Wow.... Caz
your card is gorgeous and I love your colouring! It`s fantastic!
Hugs Gisela

Sharon Caudle said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love your coloring and the design is fabulous!
hugs!
Sharon

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Caz. I love it!