Search This Blog

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Friday Sketchers - Sketch #57

This week over on the Friday Sketchers Blog there is a lovely sketch provided by Beatrix. For my card I have used one of The Greeting Farm "Hope & Grace" stamps coloured using Copics. The papers are all DCWV "Latte" and I have layered them with Core-dinations cardstock. I have kept the embellishments very simple, I used my new punch to create the 3d butterflies. The punch is the same as the X-Cut Dimensions Butterfly punch that was a limited edition back in May, and is rarer than hens teeth (I love that saying...LOL)I put some gems onto the wings to make them sparkle, they are also cut from glitter cardstock that is in the DCWV "Latte" cardstock matt pad. I got the butterfly punch from Studio Cards...just incase your were wondering. I also used my new EK Success swirl punch, and finally I used a sentiment by Craftwork Cards layered up with scallop oval and ovals punch with my Stampin' Up punches.

Here is a picture of the inside decorated with the leftover scraps... Pop over to the Friday Sketchers blog and join in....as always the DT cards are gorgeous.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

oh dear caz, you did a really wonderful job. your card is so cute and the colours are so fantastic.
thank you for your great work to my sketch to the friday sketchers challenge.
hugs, bea

Tracey Feeger said...

Gorgeous as always Caz. Love the inside. You are the one that inspired me to start doing the inside of my cards.
mwah
Trace

Moni said...

So cute card, love the image and the fab butterflies! Hugs, Moni

Janiel/ janny said...

oh Caz this is beautiful! janny

MarkerGeek said...

Fab, Caz! Love the colours, and those butterflies are a great touch. The Latte papers are just gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card Caz, love the oolours and sweet image.
Thanks for joining us at FS.
Hugs
Carole x

Nannieflash said...

Oh Caz, your little image is so sweet, I love what youve done with it. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Claire said...

I absolutely love the colours on this card. Yummy! It's a great card.

Zoe said...

This is absolutely scrummy Caz!! I love the colours Purple and Green together, i think i may well be searching the net for that paper stack now!! You have coloured the image in beautifully sweetie. I love the butterflies, i am definately going to be heading over to have look at them. The detailing you have added with the gems is gorgeous!!
What a fabby card!
Hugs,
Zoe x

Karin said...

What a gorgeous card Caz.
Love the colourcombination, beautifull butterflies and fabulous coloured image.

Hugs,
xoxo Karin

Chris said...

What a great combo of things and colors...it all came together perfectly! :) Thanks for playing along with the challenge - I'm thrilled to be the sponsor this week over at Friday Sketchers and enjoyed coming to see your work.