Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge #56 - A sketch by MichelleO

This week over on the A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge Blog there is a fab sketch provided by the talented MichelleO. for my card I have used one of the new hAnglar & stAnglar images coloured with my Copics. The papers are all Scenic Route "Garden Grove" and I have layered them with Core-dinations cardstock. This one is pretty simple (as it is a male card) so all I have added was some string....to give the impression of kite string, some buttons attached with Karen Foster Scrappers Floss, and a few Kars gems.

I think this may be the fastest I have completed a card for a challenge...well except the ones I am on a DT for....LOL. I had already coloured the image last night, and chosen papers....just got too tired to do anymore.

Pop on over and join in, there is a fab prize...and amazing DT cards to look at.

12 comments:

MarkerGeek said...

Another fab card, Caz! Love the button detail. :)

Debbie said...

This is Gorgeous caz,Love the new hanglar stamp,Thanks for playing along this week,Hugs Debbie x

Joey said...

Gorgeous card Caz, love the bold colours!. Joey.x

Kruemel said...

This is such a great card Caz! Love the image, your strong colors is great and most of all the string!
Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Karen said...

What a fab card, love the image and also these lovely bright colours. Thanks for joining us this week at ASFOS.
Karen x

Dawny P said...

This is so gorgeous Caz. I love the colours you used and the image is just stunning. Hugs, Dawny xxxx

Tracey said...

A fantastic card Caz! Love the colours!

kc_froglady said...

fabulous card - I love the added twine around the middle! Great bright colors and the stars at the top are a great embellishment!

Tiets said...

a great card...those colors are bright..I love that!
hugs Tiets

Sharon said...

So quick! Lovely card and the colours look lovely and bright.

Anonymous said...

a fab card, great colours and adorable image. hugs rachxx

shelly said...

what a wonderfully perfect card! i love your blog and your work! thanks for sharing :)