Search This Blog

Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Sugar Bowl - Challenge 13 "Lilian's Sketch"

Over on The Sugar Bowl there is a fab sketch by Lilian together with the "please include" option of using Kraft paper, or brown and cream cardstock. To be in with a chance of winning the fab Gorjuss Girls 3 you need to use the option.....so that is what I have done.
For my card I have used one of the girls from Gorjuss Girls set 2, coloured with Copics. The papers are all DCWV "The Green Stack" layered with Core-dinations cardstock. I have used my Nesties to cut the matts for the main image, and my new swirl punch. The flower was given to me by Marlene when I was visiting yesterday....actually she never gave it to me.....I just chose it, and she was good enough to let me have it.....thanks hun x To finish off I have used some Basic Grey Opaline in a teal colour, and a TLC rubon.

As you can see below I have decorated the inside with more of the same papers, and also another image. The back is also decorated with smaller scraps, and my handmade by stamp

Thanks to Lilian for the lovely sketch and also to the DT for more fab cards..... x

I has such fun with Marlene and her family yesterday, we got there at 8.10am, and left at 8pm...Georgia said that it felt like we had been there 2 days as we got there so early...LOL

This weekend I got an email asking if I wanted to have a stall at a local "Colour/Image Evening", so I will have to decide this evening and start preparing this week....luckily I have a stock of cards already made...LOL

8 comments:

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi Caz this is a fab card love the colours together and colouring is fab as always. Hugs Pascale

COCO said...

Hi Caz your card is very fabulous and very nice !!!
hugs coco

Tracey said...

What a gorgeous card Caz! Love it!

Juls said...

Gotta Luv your card! I love miss attitude, and you have used one of my fav colour combo's! just love it!

Kathy said...

Adorable card Caz! I adore the colors that you have used and your image is so cute and beautifully colored!! Thanks so much for playing along with Lilian's sketch!
:)Kathy

Lilian said...

Your card is so cute and you've colored the image great! Great take on the sketch too! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

Judith said...

You cant but love her. Lovely x

Anjou Krelovich said...

This is just stunning! Love it!