Search This Blog

Monday, August 24, 2009

Fab news to share....


Today I received an email from Tracy @ Squiggle Stamps asking if I would be interested in becoming a member of her Design Team...and I am very pleased to announce that I said.....YES!

I'm so excited to be working along side some very talented crafters and can't wait for my first package of rubber to land on my door mat, so I can start to play. Squiggle Stamps are a small UK based stamp company launched in Summer 2009, and carry a unique range of cute and whimsical stamps designed by a talented team of illustrators.

Make sure you add the Squiggle Stamps new blog to your blog list, I have insider infomation that there's is gonna be an official launch of the blog on September 1st, with maybe some yummy candy going too.

And here is a list of all the new Design Team Members...

I am delighted to have the following 5 amazingly talented crafters on the Squiggle Stamps Design Team

Karen - http://karenscards.blogspot.com/

Jenny - http://stampspencilsandpaper.blogspot.com/

Tara - http://happilyevercrafting.blogspot.com/

Tracy - http://camsmum-tg.blogspot.com/

Caz - http://aloadofoldblogocks.blogspot.com/ - Me

17 comments:

jenny said...

Fab news Caz! Looking forward to working with you :0)
The stamps are just soo cute!!

Jenny x

Tara said...

Hi Caz,
I'm really looking forward to working with you on the Squiggle team and I love your cards, they're gorgeous!
Hugs Tara xx

Karen said...

Hi Caz,

Congratulations on your DT news. I was really excited when Tracy told me that you would be joining us and I look forward to working with you. These little stamps are just such a joy to work with and I am sure you will love them.
Karen x

Tracy said...

Fab news Caz, looking forward to working along side you and the other DT members.
Hugs T x

Unknown said...

Congrats on your news babes!! Lol Lynn ♥

Janet said...

Congratulations Caz! I just checked out their website & they have some really cute stuff - I may have to get some goodies when I have some extra (is it ever really extra??) money around.

Leann said...

Go Caz!!!!
Huge congrats sweetie :)
Hugs x

craftypagan said...

Congratulations! Have lots of fun-can't wait to see your creations!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Caz, go girl, look forward to seeing your projects. Hugs Avril xxx

Crafting Queen said...

Congratulations. Anesha

MarkerGeek said...

Congrats Caz! look forward to seeing what you come up with!

kat9 said...

That is wonderful. I have been thinking being on a design team would be fun but I wasn't sure how to do it. Wonderful that you were asked!

Wendy said...

well done on your dt call, can't wait to see the blog up and running and joining in with some challenges.
xXX

Tammy said...

Hi Caz congrats! The Squiggle stamps are just fantastic! I know you'll do a fantastic job.

Laura (Faerielore) said...

oh how exciting congratulations cant wait to see what you make xxx

Brocéliane said...

congratulations :)

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Congratulations Caz, you have a fantastic blog an creations you would be an asset to any team.
hugs
Sue x