Search This Blog

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sketch Saturday #64

I am on a roll today, here is a card I made using this weeks sketch over on Sketch Saturday. The main images are by Darkroom Door stamps and I coloured them with my Copics (well it was only one colour...LOL). I created the word background using the stamps in the tin. The background paper is by Rusty Pickle "Rock Star" and I used some Bazzill cardstock which I ran through my BigShot using a Cuttlebug embossing folder....I then inked it to grunge it up a bit. I also used my Nestabilities to cut the star shape. I have popped the guitar onto 3d foam to add some dimension, and added a sentiment by Craftwork Cards.

This card was made to order for my friend Lynsey...infact she had already written in the card black before I made the card...she trusted me, and now I have posted it for her.... I am pleased with the final card, as it is very difficult to make male cards, especially when they are not men who have hobbies.

Thanks to the DT over on Sketch Saturday for their fabby inspiration.

3 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh great man card, great sketch onterpretation too..love that your friend and pre-written the blank! Think I oculd be trusted to make the card, but posting it might have defeated me!!

Lynsey said...

it looks fab! so chuffed I asked > you always do a fine job.

Mina said...

wow what a stunning card Caz, any teenager would love this so much...thanks for joining in with the Sketch Saturday challenge
Mina xxx