Search This Blog

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Friday Sketchers #66

Here is a card I made last night using this weeks sketch over on Friday Sketchers. The main image is another of the cute new Stamping Bella "Ketto" range, this one is called "Phoebe Ketto". I have coloured her with my Copics and layered her using my Nestabilities. The patterned papers are all from the DCWV "The Green Stack" and I have layered them with Bazzill cardstock. I have also added some Anita's ribbon and various flowers (inc some from wildorchidcrafts.co.uk) from my stash and all finished off with a sentiment by Craftwork Cards.

Thanks to the Friday Sketchers for their fab inspiration and also to the super talented Carole for her sketch.

13 comments:

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Caz! I love the image and the papers are fantastic! xx

Trina said...

What a cute card! I love the image and the strong colors you used! Lovely flowers!!
Hugs,
Trina

sandra's crafty corner said...

i love it, you have a great eye for detail caz.
sandra xxx

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Wowzers CAZ that card is stunning :)

love the bright colours!
hugs Ria

Lynsey said...

I want this card for my birthday please? I really love it!

Juls said...

love the image and the gorgeous bright colours!

SemSee said...

Stunning card, Caz! Love the colours you've used, and that image is so cute! Hugs, Sem x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love the colours & papers...cute image too!
Helen x

Unknown said...

WOW I love the stamps you have used on these last two cards Caz and they are both so bright and funky - just great!! Lol Lynn ♥

Tracey Feeger said...

You are on a roll with the Ketto stamps. Wonderful card.
mwah
Trace

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Caz...what a great image and fabulous papers!
Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers and for your kind words!
Have a lovely holiday.
Hugs
Carole x

Laura (Faerielore) said...

oh i love the colours of this card so bright and vivid and sucha a lovely image xxx

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

Lovely colours Caz,I love it. A cute image too.:))

Rosalien