Search This Blog

Monday, February 08, 2010

Crafty Angels Weekly Challenge - What Colour Are You?

This week over on the Crafty Angels Weekly Challenge Blog our theme is "What colour are You!". Well those that know me know I luurrrrvveee TEAL, loads of my clothes are that colour as are my specs. So for my card I just had to incorporate it. I have used images by The Greeting Farm "My Guy Ian" which I have used paper piecing, decoupage and coloured. The colouring was of course done with my Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E47
Shoes - BG18
The papers that I have used as Rusty Pickle "Pop Star" which I have coloured in places with the BG18 Copic, and then layered them with some Core-dinations cardstock. The fabby sentiment is by Inkadinkado, and I love how it fills the white space on the image. I then punched a few stars with my Stampin' Up punch and added a couple of screw head brads to finish.

I am pleased with how it turned out. Please pop on over to the Crafty Angels Blog and join in with us this week.

6 comments:

Annette Bowes said...

Great card, lovely layout, cool boys card, love the brads, take careX:)

Sammi said...

stunning card... what a wonderful boys card!
xxx

Unknown said...

what a great card, I have never tried paper piecing before but it looks great

Marion said...

Fabulous card. I muat try this paper piecing as it is so effective. Great image
Marion

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Caz, wow a totally stunning card hunny, love the colour combination and that image is one of my favourites! hugs Linda x

Stacey said...

This is just wonderful Caz! I love the teal colour that you have used and the sentiment is brilliant. Fab! ~x~