Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm so excited....

I have so many exciting things going on at the moment, some of which I will not mention now, and one that I will.....Last year I took some amazing classes with Donna Downey @ ScrapFever. Well Donna showed us her Fabric Scrapbooking line, and I really really wanted to take a class...but nobody was running one in the UK.....until now. Your Touch of Craft in Suffolk have Donna coming over to teach in April, now had I not been signed up to Donna's mailing list I would never have known about it....so now I am booked on for not just one....but BOTH days. I will be taking three classes with her in total, one of which is a 5-6 hour class doing the fabric album....and I cannot wait. What a birthday pressie, my only weekend away doing classes this year...and what a stonker it is...

2 comments:

Sandie said...

Lucky you :) I hope you have a wonderful time! I did a class with Donna and loved it!! (still need to finish the album though *blush*)

Marion said...

That is great news Caz. Have a wonderful 2 days when you go.
Marion