Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

Just Magnolia - Sketch by Jay Jay!

This week over on the Just Magnolia Challenge Blog there is a lovely sketch by Jay Jay. For my card I have used one of the new Edwin stamps coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E47/E49
Clothing - E40/E41/E42/B21
The papers are all Basic Grey "Granola"...I love that pad, one of my all time favourites, and now it is just about used up, think I need another one...LOL I have layered the papers with some Bazzill cardstock. Seeing as this is a boys card I have kept the embellishments simple, so I have used some buttons from my stash attached with some string from Ikea, finished off with a sentiment by Craftwork Cards.

Be sure to head on over to the Just Magnolia challenge as the DT's creations are simply stunning.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

A very cute card! A great sketch and a wonderful design!
Many greetings
Andrea-Emmi41

nicky said...

oooooohhh Caz, wonderful card you made! i love her!

hugs nicky

Sandie said...

Just gorgeous!! I adore that Edwin. Fantastic colouring and paper choice.

Sandie