Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Club Anya & Friends Sketchy Saturday & Monday Mania

Here is a card I made last night using the sketch from Sketchy Saturday on Club Anya and also the Monday Mania Challenge "Laces Up!" also on Club Anya.

For my card I have used one of the new Creepy Cakes "Twisted Tea" and I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Eyes - B12
Hair - Star Dust Stickles
Clothing - C0/C1/C2/C3/C5/C7/C9/R20/R21/R22/R46
This card I have made entirely with cardstock only. The base is DCWV, and then I have used Doodlebug Glitter cardstock and also Doodlebug Flocked cardstock. I have embellished with some gorgeous stretchy lace, ribbon bows, Heidi Grace Decorative Pins, and a sentiment by Craftwork Cards.

Check out the Club Anya Blog for these and other challenges.....there are prizes to be won!

2 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi
i love this image sooo different...i`ll have to get the stamp it`s gorgeous ..love your style
Hugs sylvie
x

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

This is awesome, and love how you always share what Copic's you use. Thanks hon.
hugs
Sue x