Search This Blog

Saturday, March 13, 2010

SJ's Little Musings...Mothers Day Musing!

Yesterday SJ kindly gave us a second freebie image that she had just drawn that morning. The DT didn't get a chance to make anything with it in advance seeing as SJ hadn't even drawn it yet...LOL. So yesterday afternoon and evening I printed and coloured the image and these are the results.

I coloured the image with my Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair (Child) - E50/E51/E53
Hair (Mum) - E25/E27
Clothing (Child) - YG03/Y38/R46/R14/BG32/BG34
Clothing (Mum) - B93/B95/B97/R20/R21/R22/BG32/BG34
The papers I used are all My Minds Eye Quite Contrary "Jack & Jill" and you can get them HERE from Dies to Die For. I have as always embellished.....I cannot resist...no clean and simple for me LOL...Tim Holtz "Adage" tickets, Making Memories mini alpha's, heart pins available HERE from Creative Treasures, Cherry Blossoms Roses and lace available from Wild Orchid Crafts, I also threaded some Anita's satin ribbon in teal through the lace and added a Craft Fairy ribbon bow to the pin.

I have teamed SJ's Little Musing available to download for free HERE, with the sketch over on Friday Sketchers. Be sure to hop on over and check out the sketch and the DT cards.

4 comments:

JAN said...

I really love your card it is just fantastic

Little K Smith said...

Hi Caz
Lovely card, love the gingham paper in the background and the layout is great too.
Kelly.x

craftingin said...

Your work is so good, i am new to crafting and hope that i can be producing work like this soon.
I have come acrossa blog as i am looking for inspiration and they are giving blog candy.
pwcraftycow.blogspot.com. just thought you may be interested.
I am now a follower of your blog. thanks C

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Caz...thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers.
Carole :)