Search This Blog

Monday, March 22, 2010

Club Anya - Saturday Sketch #11

Here is a card I made over the weekend using the Saturday sketch over on the Club Anya & Friends blog. For my card I used the digi called Audrey that was a freebie over on The Greeting Farm blog recently, she has been coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E44/E47/E49
Clothing - BG11/BG13/BG18/E44/YG95
The papers are all by My Minds Eye Quite Contrary "Little Boy Blue" , available HERE from Dies to Die For, and have been layered with some brown Bazzill cardstock. I have embellished with a bit of ribbon that I salvaged from the packaging of my Sisters Mother's Day present....it was a lovely M&S orchid from her kids, I also used a couple of WRMK eyelets and a couple of buttons with Ikea string threaded through them. The sentiments are a mixture of The Greeting Farm stamps "Talk Loud, available HERE from Dies to Die For, and Craftwork Cards "number plates".

We had a fab day yesterday watching the Gymnastics and I am proud to say that my darling Georgia came away with a bronze medal....hopefully I will have a photo later....depending on how they came out!

1 comment:

JAN said...

wow bronze medal how fantastic..congrats to Georgia..amazing!.
I love your card its superb. I have yet to create anything with my image..I am thinking of an atc or two..any ways your creations are always super inspirational to me Caz..keep creating hugs janet