Search This Blog

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Anyone for Anya? - Don't be Square!

This week on the Anyone for Anya? challenge blog our theme is "Don't be Square!". We don't want to see your 6x6 inch (or thereabouts) cards....we want to see all the other shapes....tent cards, easel cards, round cards, round cards, step cards.....or like me handbag shape cards.

For my cards I have cut a handbag shape card from a template I have had for donkeys years out of black spotted cardstock. I have added a handbag charm made from Shrinkles (Shrink Plastic) coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - R81/R83/R85
Clothing - C0/C1/C2/C3/C5/C7
I have then added a Prima Lollipop flower and created a swirl with the Bazzill bling template, and finished off with one of my ticket sentiments.
Be sure to pop on over to the Anyone for Anya? blog to see what other shapes the DT came up with.

Today is Georgia's 8th Birthday....my baby is a baby no more...she is a little lady. Yesterday I took a group of her friends bowling and for pizza.....and my god that was hard work....since when do 8 year olds become boy crazy....4 of them were mooning over teenage boys.....very worrying! Thankfully for me Georgia was not one of them....she still thinks boys are mean and smelly, with the exception of her Daddy. The picture above was taken while we were bowling. I spent 45 minutes giving her more ringlets (she naturally has a few) in her hair with ringlet tongs.....got to do it again this morning too as she wants to show her cousins...we are off down to Surrey to visit my family for Sunday Lunch!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Caz
I just wanted to thanks you for the tickets download on your blog, they are great!!
I love your handbag card, gorgeous idea.
Happy birthday to Georgia
Yvonne x

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Georgia! What a pretty little lady she is..love her hair and those dimples are just precious! Caz, your design is just outstanding. I would love a bag like that..TOTALLY!!!!:)

Sandra said...

Very cool handbag... Love it!
Hugs
Sandra x

Scrapping Haven said...

This is seriously adorable.
Hugs,
Ray

Cat said...

Your daughter is adorable! Such sweet dimples and pretty hair! Happy belated birthday! What cute party favors! I'm sure the girls loved them!