Search This Blog

Friday, May 28, 2010

SJ's Little Musings Friday Freebie!!!!!!

OMG, can you believe it's Friday again, and you know what that means....SJ's Little Musings Friday Freebie. This week let me introduce you to Curtis...you can find out all about Curtis HERE.

For my card I have coloured Curtis with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E00/E11/E13/R20
Hair - E50/E51/E53
Clothing - B000/B00/B02/W3/W5/W7/R02
The papers are all DCWV Tahiti Beach and as it is a male card I gam simply added some string, a Craftwork Cards sentiment and some jet black bling. I even cut a surfboard by hand to add behind him. The stamped sentiments are from The Greeting Farm "My Guy Ian" stamp set.
Be sure to pop over to SJ's Little Musings to download this little hottie....and if you have never seen SJ's Little Musings check out all the ones she has given away over the last few months....this is the 20th card I have made with her images...

Well the sun is shining here in my part of the UK, and it is the start of a Bank Holiday weekend...one that includes be going to my first wedding since Georgia was born (so eight years...). My cousin Andy is marrying his beautiful Fiance Rachel on Sunday afternoon. So we will be staying in a hotel on Sunday night...which Georgia is very excited about....and she cannot decide which of her two outfits to wear....Ohhhh the decisions and eight year old has to make...Then after the weekend it is half term, and both David & I have the week off....let's hope we get some nice days so that we can plan some days out!

2 comments:

Dazie said...

I love those papers they are scrumptious I actually wouldn't be able to use them they would go straight into the just to look at drawer!

Fab card as always! Have fun at the wedding!
Dazie
x

Rachel said...

Hey Caz! What a fab card... i love the surf board idea :)
Hugs, Rachel xx