Search This Blog

Friday, May 21, 2010

SJ's Little Musings Friday Freebie...


Well, it was a surprise to SJ this morning, but it's Friday again and you know what that means....time for another of SJ's Little Musings Friday Freebies. Today is the turn of Letty, you can read all about Letty HERE on SJ's blog.

I have coloured Letty with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E50/E51/E53
Clothing - BG11/R27/Y32
The papers are all Cosmo Cricket "Early Bird" and I have used some Bazzill cardstock. I have embellished with heart pins, red dotted ribbon, pearl bling and a butterfly sentiment by Craftwork Cards. I also added some more butterflies punched with my Martha Stewart punch.

I decided to re-use my Cute Card Thursday sketch...you can see it HERE. And don't forget to hop over to SJ's Little Musings blog to download Letty.

1 comment:

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh this is absolutely amazing! Wow! Beth