Search This Blog

Thursday, August 15, 2013

CCT v SC Challenges...


So new challenges are up today on Cute Card Thursday and Saturated Canary Challenge blogs...so I did a little combining...

On Cute Card Thursday the challenge is Button Up, and one Saturated Canary it is Winged Things, so for my card I used one of the new Saturated Canary images from Krista called Comfy Slippers Fairy. I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Eyes - B21/B66
Hair - E23/E27
Clothing - BG10/BG11/R20/R21/R22
The papers are all My Minds Eye Find Your Wings and Fly Up and Away, I have distressed all the edges with a Tim Holtz distressing tool added a doily, some washi tape, stickers, chipboard attached with bakers twine and buttons from the same MME range. I finished off with some SU seam binding, a Prima bling key and a Craftwork Cards sentiment.

Be sure to pop over and check out both of the challenges...some stunning work and if you join in there are prizes to be won too.

1 comment:

Regan said...

Stunning, Caz! I love your fabulous coloring and all the amazing elements on this creation!
{hugs}
Regan