Search This Blog

Monday, August 19, 2013

My Dad's 70th Birthday Card...

Not the best photo in the world...but then it was taken on the back seat of the car as we pulled up at my Dad's house on Saturday morning...

So the card is using one of the old Pollycraft digi images called Beer Monster which I coloured with Copics using the following colours...
YG00/YG01/YG03/YG05/YG07/R37/B91/B93/B95/B97/Y21/Y26/Y28
The dartboard is a stamp by Inca Stamps and the papers are all Echo Park Little Boy which I layered with red and black cardstock, added some Thickers for the "70" and "Dad" and a Craftwork Cards sentiment. The Beer Monster has also had googly eyes added...trust me my Dad had eyes just like those when his birthday party was over on Saturday...


1 comment:

Digi Darla said...

WOw this one is awesome, great job for this Caz, I love your digi's..

Hugs
Kim (DigiDarla)

Please visit my site if you're free Thanks!

DigiDarlaDesigns.com