Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Stamping Bella - Uptown Girl...

Don't know about you, but I love these girls....if I could I would own them ALL....

So here is a card I made with one of them...
So I have used Faith the Fairy, and again I wanted to try the "no lines" colouring as I wanted to see if it worked better with different stamps...I stamped her onto Craftwork Cards Digital Cardstock with Memento Ink in Summer Sky and coloured her with Copics... I think I prefer how this one came out compared to last weeks Magnolia image...and the only thing I did differently was to use a pen to make the eyes stand out again..

So the papers on this card are all My Minds Eye Find Your Wings and Fly - Up & Away paper pad. I have added some MME Washi Tape and also some stickers...all from the same range. The "hold fast to your dreams" bit was cut from one of the sheets of paper in the pad, and I finished off with a doily, some twine, a Craftwork Cards tag sentiment and used the sentiment that comes with the image.

Be sure to pop back tomorrow to see what I have to share with you...

No comments: