Search This Blog

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Stamping Bella - Uptown Girls

Here is a card I made using another of the Stamping Bella Uptown Girls, this one is called Opal the Optimist and I have stamped her using Memento Ink in Summer Sky onto Craftwork Cards Digital Cardstock and coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E23/E25/E27
Clothing - R20/R21/R22/R24/BG10/BG11
Bottle - W2/W3/R00
I have kept this card very simple just using three small scraps of paper and a small scrap of cardstock. The papers are all by Echo Park Birthday Girl Mini Theme Kit. The banner was cut from one of the pieces of paper in the collection and I added a couple of sentiment stamps the main one being by Inkadinkado from their quote stamp range, and the fabulous one is be Hero Arts. I also created a cocktail glass out of bling to finish off.

No comments: