Search This Blog

Monday, December 17, 2007

HS:MS Drawer

Today's prompt over on Her Space : My Space is "Drawer", a sliding storage compartment. Find "drawer" in your space today. Ok, so my first thought when I saw the word drawer was drawing, so I took a photo of a drawing Georgia did for me.

I then decided to go with convention and took a picture of the drawers on my welsh dresser...you can see Georgia has decorated one of the drawers...which is pretty much the norm for the kitchen, she is forever sticking stickers and pictures on everything.

We have another busy week on the run up to Christmas. I am working in between I am seeing Georgia in her school Christingle service. She has been busy practising the words to the songs, so I am looking forward to seeing that tomorrow morning.

Anyway I better finish getting ready for work. David worked all day yesterday and went back late last night, so he is off work today, so he has taken Georgia to school and is meeting me for lunch at Dobbies....feels so decadant.
Caz
x

6 comments:

Jolanda said...

Great iodea to use the drawing.....love the drawers of your dresser. Mine looks similar to that.....

Jen said...

aw i love the drawing! the cats are fab!
i was addicted to stickers when i was younger too - the whole of my bedroom door was covered top to bottom, but being allowed to do that prevented me from sticking them anywhere else!

maz said...

Georgia has obviously inherited your artistic flair!
Nice dresser, are your dresser drawers neatly ordered or full of junk like mine?!

Bambi said...

great take on the draw-er (^_^)

Aubrey Harns said...

I love her little drawing - great way to think of it! Both great pictures.
Aubrey

Sue said...

Brilliant take Caz :-)

Lovely drawing and I remember "sticker" days well LOL

Sue