Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

HS:MS Laces

Today's prompt over on Her Space : My Space is "Laces", two pieces of string to assist in the fastening of shoes and clothing. So finally one I can join in with today.... So here are laces in my space today.

On Friday before the School Xmas Bazaar I took some photos of the Year One & Two's in their costumes for the production of Hosanna Rock. I took over 100 pictures and chose the best of each grouping (totalling 11) and we displayed them for the parents to buy. We sold them for £1 each, with a cost price of 25p, we made a little over £65 from my pics....I am chuffed as there were lots of lovely comments from the parents, some even asked if it was what I did professionally. I am a long was off from that, but definately an enthusiastic amateur.

Lots to do still this week, as I am off on Friday and spending my day off with the kids in Year One at the school making snowflake decorations....chaotic fun.
Caz
x

3 comments:

Bambi said...

pretty ribbony laces (^_^)

maz said...

AW! These remind me of when Soph was into pink and ribbons. Sigh...

Sue said...

Oh delightful :-) Such pretty shoes . . . Sarah wear black, black and black :-(

Great idea with the photos. Fabulous achievement. Thats a good profit. Well done :-)

Bye for now . . .Sue