Search This Blog

Thursday, October 09, 2008

A Couple of Cards...

I finally finished off this card last night. It had been sitting on my craft table for a couple of days. I just couldn't decide how to do the sentiment.....it is hard to stamp onto brown cardstock. In the end I decided to use my ATB tape writer and a tag. I love the combination of colours as it reminds me of raspberry truffle....yum yum. All the cardstock (inc the CI cardstock with holes by Samantha Walker) and the felt heart were from my September ScrapaGoGo kit, I added the Prima Flowers, gems and the tag and tape writer sentiment. The image is one of the hAnglar & stAnglar Winter Club Kit...and is so cute, although I think I prefer the little boy version with his backward facing cap.....so cute.

This was a quick and easy card I made for a Car Crazy Football loving male....All I have used on this card are papers from the Forever Friends "For Him" paper pad, with an added sentiment is a stamp by PrintWorks that I got at Ally Pally from Stamp Addicts....I really must drive over there and get some of the other packs....they were fab.


Last night I started to pack my stash for the weekend...cannot wait. Just have to finish work at 3pm today and I am done for the week....really looking forward to tomorrow, a whole weekend of crafting, nice food and NO Kids/Hubbys.....BLISS
Also I have just seen that over on the hAnglar & stAnglar blog, they are showing 11 of my most recent cards. It is not the first time I have had cards on their blog...but this is the most they have featured at any one time....I do LOVE those stamps.
I also wanted to thank everyone that emailed me about the hAnglars that I was selling, they are now sold....I think I could have sold them a few times over....the correct ones are now on order, and now I have them to look forward to.

4 comments:

Annie said...

chcolate and pink always reminds me of Frys Turkish Delight! beautiful cards again Caz and congrats on being on the H&S site too! Enjoy your weekend of fun and freedom! hugs, annie x

Jackie said...

Lovely cards again Caz. Love that chocolate and pink one!
Jackiex

Catherine said...

Lovely cards, the sentiment turned out great!

carolann said...

Awesome work hun these are brilliant well done xxxxx