Search This Blog

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 30 "Buttons & Bows"

This week over on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog the theme is "Buttons & Bows". Feeling totally inspired by Marlene's gorgeous Christmas Tree....I so wanted to copy, but couldn't find a tree stamp that worked....so finally gave up. For my card I have used one of my new High Hopes stamps, with a sentiment by Kelly Panacci. The papers are from the new DCWV Xmas Paper Stack and I have used some of the new core-dinations cardstock that I got yesterday. With added buttons from my stash and American Craft ribbons tied into bows....and of course some added bling.

Ok, so I better get back to crafting.....plenty of time to surf later.....or Sunday maybe. Have a great weekend everyone.

10 comments:

ink'n'rubba said...

ooo you tore the carstock! how brave! love those papers and the image is such a cutie. have a fabby weekend, hugs, annie x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card Caz! The image is so cute. Love how you've torn the coredinations CS. I have some of this CS and the effect you get is fab! Lovely bright festive colours!
Vicky x

Michele said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and the way you coloured it in. Michele x

Michele said...

Love this card and image is great.

Michele
x

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card Caz, the papers are fab. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Kim Piggott said...

Fabulous card!
Love your colouring and papers.
kim x

Jilli said...

Another gorgeous card Caz! Love the papers and that image is so cute! Jillix

RubyMay said...

brilliant card Caz...and that kitty is adorable !

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

A gorgeous card Caz!

carolann said...

This is awesome hun I love the way you have torn the card and the colours well done hun xxxxx