Search This Blog

Thursday, October 02, 2008

A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge 19 "Sketch by Camilla"

This week over on A Spoon Full of Sugar we have been provided with a sketch by Camilla, and a cute sketch it is too.

For my card I have used a hAnglar & stAnglar image from the Winter Club Kit and coloured her with my ProMarkers using the following colours...
Ivory/Blush (Skin)
Cocoa (Hair)
Lime Green/Ruby/Pastel Pink (All clothing)
Ice Grey 1 (Highlight Cloud)
Pastel Blue (Shadow)

I have also added Sakura clear glitter gel pen to the hair, wings, heart and cloud. The papers are all by K&Co "Peppermint Twist". I have also added Prima flowers and snowflake, and I have added some Stickles to the snowflake and flower centre for extra Christmas sparkle...topped off with gems dotted around and a sentiment by Kelly Panacci.

I am really pleased with the finished results, and I love the LO of the card...so huge thanks for Camilla for the sketch. Georgia told me both my cards from last night were "fantabulous"....how cute is she...

11 comments:

CraftyC said...

Its beautiful, I love the way she sits on the cloud!!
Clairexx

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Lovely card and beutiful flowers. Great sentiment too!! I love the way she is sitting on the heart!

Judy x

Annie said...

what a gorgeous card Caz, love the bright colours and such an adorable H&S image too. hugs, annie x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card caz, Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

michele said...

gorgeous card caz, love the bright colours. hugs mx

Tracey said...

Love this card Caz, really cute image and I love the colour choices

Hugs Tracey xxx

carolann said...

Wow this is a really stunning card well done hun xxxxx

angeljakki said...

very cute, love the colours

Rach said...

lovely bright card, hugs rachxx

Camilla said...

Hi! So glad you liked my sketch! Your card is really gorgeous:)
Hugs, Camilla.

flatis stempelwelt said...

gorgeous card for the challenge, I love the way she sits on the cloud!
Thanks for playing
Hugs, Sonja xx