Search This Blog

Friday, July 24, 2009

Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 70 "Eye Eye!"

I am a little late posting the card I made for Cute Card Thursday....I had it all loaded, but never got a chance to come back write the post and upload......so here I am now.

So I have used another of the Gorjuss Girls from set 3, coloured with Copics. The papers are all My Minds Eye "Bohemia" and I have added some lace and blossoms from my stash. I also used my X-Cut dimensional butterfly punch and added some bling to the wings and body, some more gems and of course some eyelets....the theme was Eye Eye! afterall....LOL Final touch on the card was a sentiment by Penny Black.

Here is a picture of the inside which was also decorated with the scraps.

Georgia and I are enjoying a relaxing day today....doing a little crafting!

5 comments:

CraftyC said...

Its a beautiful car Caz, love the papers and Gorjuss looks great!
Clairex

Janiel/ janny said...

Caz What a beautiful card! I love those Gorjuss girls. :o)
have a great weekend, janny

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Caz! I love your colour scheme! xx

trixi b said...

Oh, I just love this; the image, the colours and construction.
Best wishes,
Trix

Lynsey said...

Gorjuss Hun! Hope you are Ok. xxx