Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Sketch Saturday - Sketch #57

Here is a card I made using this weeks sketch on the Sketch Saturday Challenge Blog. For my card I have used one of the "Swiss Pixies" by CC Designs, she is called "Gretel", and I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours....
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E47/E49
Clothes - BG000/V06

The papers are by My Minds Eye "Bohemia" and I have also used some Stampin' Up choc chip taffeta ribbon, random blossoms (mainly Prima) attached with a spacer and an American Craft brad. I also added swirls with my EK Success Paper Shaper "wave" punch, and the sentiment is by Penny Black.

Thanks to the DT over on Sketch Saturday for both the sketch and their fabulous inspiration.

3 comments:

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Caz! Just adorable!

Tracey Feeger said...

Gorgeous Caz. Love the colours and papers.
mwah
Trace

Anonymous said...

Love the swiss fairies. Beautiful color combo and layout.
Michelle