Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge "US Independence Day"

This week our friends in the USA are celebrating Independence Day on the 4th July. So over on the Tilda and Friends ATC Challenge Blog we wanted to celebrate with them, so this week we want you to use stars and stripes on your ATC with the added option of using red, white and blue. We are also joined by a new Guest DT member for July, Beth. Sadly you cannot see an ATC from Beth at the moment as I made a mistake and sent her the wrong theme for this week...so fingers crossed she can make one and I can add it later.

So for my ATC I have used an image from The Greeting Farm, Cheer Anya. I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - B12
Clothing - R47/B39
The paper is by SassafrasLass and I have also used some Bazzil (red) and DCWV (blue) cardstock. I cut the stars with my Nestabilities and added with words with my ATB tape writer.

Be sure to come over and join us this week!

2 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Wow Caz. that looks very patriachotic, especially the colours really make it stand out. Beautiful card, with love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Tammy said...

Great card! I love your whole take on the challenge.