Search This Blog

Monday, July 06, 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Dawny's Sketch

Here is a card I made with last weeks sketch over on Papertake Weekly. For my card I have used one of my new Pink Gem Stamps coloured with Copics. The papers are all by Heidi Grace, and they are gorgeous...a mixtire of flocked, shimmer and regular papers and they are all layered using Core-Dinations cardstock that I have sanded the edges of. I also added a sentiment from http://www.sirstampalot.co.uk/ and buttons by Doodlebug & Fancy Pants.

The card is for my hairdresser (she buys some cards from me) to give to her friend who's having a baby girl this month.

Thanks to Dawny for the sketch and the rest of the DT for their inspiration.

I will be back later with another card I made using my new Pink Gem Stamps.

6 comments:

Janet said...

I just love this Caz! I love the colours you have used and your colouring of the baby image is superb! I love those sweet little buttons too!X

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Caz! Love it!

Victoria said...

So sweet Caz. I just love this PG baby image and the heidi grace papers look so pretty!
Hugs, Vicky -x-

Lorraine said...

Great card Caz lovethe colouring

MarkerGeek said...

Fantastic, Caz! Such a cute image, and the papers and details are fab. Love those buttons.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card. This will be a keepsake for sure!
~Pam
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/