Search This Blog

Monday, September 28, 2009

Ally Pally....

I had a fabulous time at the weekend with Marlene. On Friday Marlene and her youngest daughter Laurelle arrived just as we were getting home from school...perfect timing. We chatted and sat in my craft room and at 6pm we went off to Red Hot in the theatre district of Milton Keynes for a lovely dinner. Then it was back home for Strictly Come Dancing and afterwards back up to my room to get crafty. Marlene even managed to make a card in my room and coloured a second image ready to make into a card at home on Saturday night. Saturday we left just after 9am for the Big Stamp & Scrapbooking Show at Ally Pally, where we shopped and chatted and met up with Blogging friends. It really was an amazing, if somewhat exhausting day....but also perfect. I had the pleasure of meeting so many fellow bloggers... Jo, Chris, Kim Costello, Kim Dellow, Bev, Rach, Debby, Jacqui, Jo (BallooBear) and a special thanks to Claire for taking this picture.

From Left to Right.... Jo, Marlene, Chris, Kim, Kim & Me!

I also took this picture of Marlene on our way out of Ally Pally...happy, tired and all spent out...

Marlene took this photo of me on our way out too...

And finally the view of the city from Ally Pally....what a beautiful clear sky it was....a perfect Autumn day.

Now we can all start saving again for the NEC show in Birmingham, where hopefully we will all get to meet up again...plus meet a couple who were unable to get to Ally Pally.....missed ya DawnyP (mwahhh).

7 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

It was just a fabulous day wasn't it? I'm so glad I got the chance to meet you and share some crafty shopping moments! Only a couple of saving months 'til Birmingham! Kim

Charlie said...

Looks like a lovely day in GOOD company - lucky you. A month from now we have a small weekend thing called Scrap-a-Mania in Denmark which me and my pals will be going to.

Jo Nevill said...

Awww so lovely to meet you too Caz ! What a fantastic day we all had hey ? Amazing shopping and most importantly, amazing friends. Hope to see you in Birmingham with Marlene !

Hugs,

Jo xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous photo's :-) I hope to come to a fair next year and meet you all !! ;-)

I am going to a fair in Holland in November and will be meeting Ria ! :-) I can't wait ! :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Stephanie said...

It sounds (& looks) like you all had such a blast & I am soooo jealous not to have been there (although your ears are probably thankful I wasn't LOL) I do hope we get to meet again soon - I really loved your (& Marlene's) company last time!!

Big Hugs Always
Steph xxx

Karen said...

Hi Caz,

Looks and sounds like you had a fab time - only wish I lived a bit nearer, so wonderful to be able to all meet up.
Karen x

Chris said...

Fantastic to meet you on Saturday Caz and I agree that it really was the most amazing day! Hope to meet up with you and Marlene and again soon and thanks so much for the great photo's which will be treasured memories. Chris x