Search This Blog

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Papertake Weekly - DawnyP's Sketch #24...part 2

If you didn't know it.....I do love a DawnyP sketch, so just couldn't resist using this weeks one again. This time I have used the other Ian in the My Guy Ian set. I have coloured him with Copics using the following colours....
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E47
Jeans - C1/C3/C5/C7/C9
Hat - BG07/BG09
Top - BV29/BG07/BG09
The papers are scraps of Rusty Pickle "Pop Star" (you know the ones that you can colour in), and a piece of Sassafras Lass, all layered with Coredinations cardstock. I coloured the star on the Rusty Pickle papers to bring the colour scheme together and finally just added a Craftwork Cards sentiment.

Marlene and I are getting ready to go off to Ally Pally....Marlene is just a little excited...ok make that very. She is sat here in my Craft Room in MY dressing gown using MY pens and MY stash.....and I am lovin' having her here.

Anyway, better get my butt into action as before you know it we will need to leave...yay!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Fab card as usual Caz, how lucky are you girls going to Ally Pally, hope you have fun...Hugs Avril xxxx, I have to wait another month for the SECC show....and counting. LOL. xx

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Caz, love the papers and a fab image!!
Clairex

aardvarkpest said...

Great teenage by card. Hope you leave some goodies for me to buy at Ally Pally tomorrow.

Glenda

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

hi caz
i love your card.. its just stunnin... great design and great colour... brilliant card for any teenage boy...!!!!
kaz_za

Kath Stewart said...

you're spoiling us now caz...another fab card and love the papers..hope you had a ball at Ally Pally...thanks for joining in the fun again at PTW ..hugs kath xxxx (GDT)