Search This Blog

Monday, September 14, 2009

Crafty Angels Blog - Sketch One

This week on the Crafty Angels Blog we have our first ever challenge.....and it's a sketch by Laura.
For my card I have used the Cake Topper stamp set from The Greeting Farm, and the papers are K&Co Maison from a paper pad. I also added some Prima bling swirls that I have cut down (these were from my own stash). I have coloured the image with my Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair (Bride) - Y21/Y17
Hair (Groom) - E49
Brides Dress - R20/R21
Grooms Suit - W1/W3/W5/W7/R21

As you can see below, I have also decorated this inside....

Check out the rest of the Design Teams creations and be sure to join us...HERE and you could be in with a chance of winning a prize in our monthly prize draw.

6 comments:

Annie said...

love the card Caz and I recognise those papers - got them free with a crafty magazine but didn't know who they were by so thanks for the info!
hugs, annie x

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card. Anesha

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Pretty card! I love the bling swirls. ;-)

Cathy said...

This is really stunning!! I love it! Hugs, Cathy

craftypagan said...

Love it! That image is a cutie and I love all your funky details, the inside is fab too! Will have to check out this new challenge blog! Hugs, Rowena

COCO said...

wo very gorgeous card Caz !!!! and very nice !!!
hugs COCO