Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sketch Saturday #70

Here is a card I made last night using the sketch over on Sketch Saturday. I have used one of the Squiggle Stamps in my DT pack...she is called Snowflake Daisy and is available HERE. I have coloured here with my Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E00/E000/E11/R20
Hair - E37/E47/E49
Coat - R46
Ear Muffs/Scarf & Gloves - G09
The papers are all available HERE from Squiggle Stamps and are by Bo Bunny Press "Tis the Season", layered with some Bazzill and also some Provocraft cardstock. I have used my Martha Stewart "Arctic Snowflake" punch to create the snowflakes with Bazzill cardstock and then I added some DecoArt "Glamour Dust" to them, and also to the main image. To create the snowflake edge I used my new EK Success Border Punch, and finally I topped it all off with a sentiment by Craftwork Cards.

Thanks to the DT over on Sketch Saturday for the fab sketch and their inspiration...you all rock!

I am still full of cold, but desperately trying to shake it before the weekend as I am away Scrapbooking with the ladies of the MKScrappers crop.

7 comments:

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, such a sweet image and fab colours.
Sending postive vibes to help you lose that cold so you can have a brilliant weekend.
luv
Debby

COCO said...

Wo your card is very fab and very nice coloring !!!
Hugs COCO

Tammy said...

Super cute

Maria Matter said...

fabulous, love the sparkle!
Blessings, Maria

Neenie said...

Beautiful card, Caz! Love that image and your layout's fab.x :)

suemon said...

Gorgeous as always Caz.
hugs
Sue x

Sandra said...

Gorgeous card Caz. Great strong colours. Hope you are feeling better by the weekend and have a fabby time with Mod Scraps (I'm dead jealous ;o)
Thanks for joining us on Sketch Saturday, especially this week as it's my last week on the DT :(
Sandra x