Search This Blog

Monday, September 21, 2009

Just Magnolia #23 Bev's Sketch

This week over on the Just Magnolia blog there is a lovely sketch by Bev. I have used one of my lovely new Yummy Tummy collection Tilda's....Tilda with Lollipop, and the Three Sweets & Tin Boxes. All the images have been coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - C1/C3/C5/C7/C9
Clothing - R32/R35/R37
Tins & Contents - R00/E49/E71/W1/W3/R32/R35/R37
Sweets - E71/R35/R37
Shadow - W1
The papers are from The Greeting Farm, and I have layered them with Bazzill cardstock and used my Martha Stewart Valentine Lace Punch on the dotty one. I have also used some Stampin' Up! choc chip taffeta ribbon, a red heart pin and some bling from my stash. The card is finished off with a sentiment by Craftwork Cards layered with an oval and scalloped oval cut with my Stampin' Up! punches.

I loved this sketch and couldn't wait to ink up these new cuties....thanks Bev and the DT over on just Magnolia.

3 comments:

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

How cute! I love the jar of hearts!

Tracey said...

This image is absolutely adorable! Love your card Caz!

Bev said...

Oh this is gorgeous Caz! Love the adorable image and the fabulous choice of papers. Thanks so much for joining us this week. Bev x