Search This Blog

Monday, April 26, 2010

Club Anya & Friends - Monday Mania...


Today over on the Club Anya & Friends blog it's Monday Mania, and this weeks challenge has been set by Michey. Michey wants to see us use the colour combination of Kraft, Sand, Khaki & Olive. For my card I have used Oliver from the Oliver & Amelia "Buddies" set. The image has been coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E50/E51/E53
Clothing - YG63/YG67/YG91/YG95
Puppy - E50/E51/E53/G99
The papers are all Basic Grey, a mixture of "Granola" & "Archaic", and I have also used some Bazzill kraft cardstock. I have embellished using a Jenni Bowlin "Bingo Card", a bone paperclip, some screw head brads, and a ticket sentiment that I created using word and printed onto kraft cardstock.

Along with the challenge on Club Anya & Friends, I have also used the sketch over on Friday Sketchers.

4 comments:

Rach said...

a wonderful card CAz, adorable, great details.xx

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Caz, love the colours. So sorry I forgot your birthday, hope you had a great time, and your as young as you feel. I'm still 21 at heart!!!!
Clairexx

Sandie said...

Gorgeous card Caz! Brilliant use of the colours. I love BG Archaic!!

Amy said...

Wonderful job on the challenge Caz, Oliver and his friend look so cute! I just love all your embellies, they're so cool and adds the perfect touch!