Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Friday Sketchers #99


Here is a card I made using this weeks sketch over on Friday Sketchers. The main image is from the Mikey collection over on Charmed Cards & Crafts. I have coloured him with Copics (available HERE from Tracy @ Dies to Die For) using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E44/E47/E49
Shades - C3/C5/C7
Clothing - R46/R59/B93/B95/B97
Soccer Ball - C9
The papers are all Prima Marketing {You}th collection. I have used my star shaped Nestabilities and a Stampin' Up star punch to create the stars, and the sentiment was made by me on the PC.

Be sure to pop on over to the Friday Sketchers blog to see what the DT have offered us as inspiration...totally fab!

Well, I have been off work a couple of days with a stinky head cold...I have no voice, a super sore/swollen throat and am having trouble with breathing. As I am breathing through my mouth....I cannot talk and breathe and breathing also makes my throat hurt....what a sorry excuse for a human being I am....LOL (I would if I could)....at least I can still sit in my craft room, and watch re-runs of The Gilmore Girls and Ugly Betty.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Fabby card!
So sorry to hear you're poorly - I hope you get better very soon.
Love, Andrea xx

Louise said...

Fabulous card :)

Dotty Jo said...

Poor you, thankfully that nasty cold hasn't damaged your creativity!!! Love your card Caz. Jo x
BTW, I have a little candy giveaway at my blog until the weekend so why not drop by and take a look! I've heard that candy can help with colds. Actually I have totally made that up, but you never know... it might just help!

Sam said...

Sorry to hear you're feeling so pants Caz.
Love the card, what a great image and those greetings are great, will have to have a go myself.
Look after yourself.
SamG x