Search This Blog

Saturday, April 10, 2010

More with Shrink Plastic...

This week I have been having a real play with Shrink Plastic. I have made a couple of keyrings and also a necklace....I have shown pics of all but this one. I have used one of the digi images from The Greeting Farm, this one is called "Twisted Tea" I printed it in A5 format and then coloured it with my Copics. After shrinking I added a keyring and hook, plus some ribbon which I have just tied on to the ring and also a piece tied into a bow. I kept it pretty simple, and now it is happily adorning my handbag.

Off to bed now as I am off to Ally Pally tomorrow for the Big Stamp & Scrapbooking Show....yay.

Be sure to pop back later on today to see my Club Anya & Friends "Sketchy Saturday" card.

7 comments:

June said...

A fab keyring, I have some shrink plastic waiting to be played with.
Enjoy Ally Pally (I'm not jealous really lol)
June x

JAN said...

wow these are adorable will you be selling these on etsy or folksy..they would make a great gift

Andrea said...

Another gorgeous keyring.
Hope you have a fab day at Ally Pally and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Love, Andrea xx

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Caz, this is great!!!! What sort of shrink plastic are you using? is it the sort you need to sandpaper? Jo x

Powerful Search Engine said...

It looked great in real life at Ally Pally it was nice to meet you in real life by the balls machine Caz and hope you enjoyed the show hugs Pascale

Anonymous said...

I love this whole shrinky dinky idea. WONDERFUL!

Pam Varnell said...

You go girl. I LOVE this keychain. Gonna have to make me one. GORGEOUS!!