Search This Blog

Friday, April 16, 2010

SJ's Little Musings Friday Freebie...

It's Friday again and time for another of SJ's Little Musings...and today is the turn of Merris, the funky Gran. I have coloured Merris with Copics (available HERE from Tracy @ Dies to Die For) using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - RV000/RV02
Clothing - C0/C1/C2/C3/C5/C7/C9/RV02/RV04/RV06
The papers are all DCWV "Rockstar" and I have layered them with some black Bazzill and black Doodlebug Sugar Coated cardstock. I have embellished with some black Bazzill Tulle which I have made holes in to resemble laddered tights. I also added some pearl bling from my stash and added a sentiment that I created myself.

Make sure you hop on over to SJ's Little Musing blog and download this fab freebie. This musing reminds me of a well known crafter (not that she is anywhere near the age mentioned on my card...or even looks like this), who is a Grandma, but who is also fab, talented, trendy and truly young at heart.....I am not going to mention any names, and you probably will never guess or even agree with me.

2 comments:

Renata van Miltenburg said...

This is soooo cool! Realy ADORE the pink perm, haha!!

Liefs, Renata

Dotty Jo said...

Just too brilliant!!! Jo x