Search This Blog

Saturday, May 24, 2014

And Another Saturated Canary Card...

I made this one last week for my Niece Hannah's 13th Birthday. I coloured the image to look like her and Georgia. As before the image is by Saturated Canary and is called Best Friends Selfie which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E50/E51/E53/E55/E57
Eyes - B21/B66/E23/E25
Clothing - B91/B93/B95/B97/BG10/BG45/YG00/YG03/YG25
Accessories - R21/R22/R24
The papers are all My Minds Eyes Find Your Wings & Fly, Up & Away layered with some random cardstock from my stash. I have embellished with a doily, and some washi tape, a Penny Black sentiment and I made the banner from twine and washi tape and added some Tim Holtz letters. I finished off by adding an old Heidi Swapp bling frame around the image.

Been doing some more colouring this week...so hopefully more cards soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Caz this is brilliant a and your coloring is amazing too love it, hugs Samantha x