Search This Blog

Thursday, May 01, 2014

Dropped off the face of the Earth...

I am not sure if I was missed....but I am back after a nasty cough that just wouldn't go...turned into a bit of an infection...anyway I am finally back to almost 100%...probably about 90% health..

So I thought I would share only the third card I have made since the end of January...

This week on Cute Card Thursday our challenge is Here comes Summer....
I have used an image by Wendy Burns @ All Dressed Up which I have coloured with Copics (boy do I feel rusty when it comes to colouring...) using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E50/E53/E55
Clothing - BG70/BG72/BG75/Y21/Y26/R27/R29/C0/C1
The papers are all American Craft Hip Hip Hooray layered with some random red cardstock. I embellished making some bunting from washi tape and twine, and added an AC Flair badge "Hi", and a Inkadinkado Quote sentiment stamp.

I did make a couple of Baby cards while I was away so will show you those over the next couple of days..

I hope to be back more regularly from now on...but Sea Cadets are back boating for the Summer...so life tends to get a little hectic.

3 comments:

Kerri said...

I love your card it is awesome..glad you are back and feeling better as well!!

Dotty Jo x said...

You poor girl, here's hoping you continue to improve! Love your card, that Image is sweeeeeeeeeeeet and I love the papers you've chosen, Jo x

Marilyn said...

How cute! Love the layout and those pops of red really pull it all together. I would like to pin this to our All Dressed Up Pinterest brag board if you don't mind... gorgeousness should be shared!