Search This Blog

Thursday, May 01, 2014

Dropped off the face of the Earth...

I am not sure if I was missed....but I am back after a nasty cough that just wouldn't go...turned into a bit of an infection...anyway I am finally back to almost 100%...probably about 90% health..

So I thought I would share only the third card I have made since the end of January...

This week on Cute Card Thursday our challenge is Here comes Summer....
I have used an image by Wendy Burns @ All Dressed Up which I have coloured with Copics (boy do I feel rusty when it comes to colouring...) using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E50/E53/E55
Clothing - BG70/BG72/BG75/Y21/Y26/R27/R29/C0/C1
The papers are all American Craft Hip Hip Hooray layered with some random red cardstock. I embellished making some bunting from washi tape and twine, and added an AC Flair badge "Hi", and a Inkadinkado Quote sentiment stamp.

I did make a couple of Baby cards while I was away so will show you those over the next couple of days..

I hope to be back more regularly from now on...but Sea Cadets are back boating for the Summer...so life tends to get a little hectic.

3 comments:

Kerri said...

I love your card it is awesome..glad you are back and feeling better as well!!

Dotty Jo said...

You poor girl, here's hoping you continue to improve! Love your card, that Image is sweeeeeeeeeeeet and I love the papers you've chosen, Jo x

Marilyn said...

How cute! Love the layout and those pops of red really pull it all together. I would like to pin this to our All Dressed Up Pinterest brag board if you don't mind... gorgeousness should be shared!