Search This Blog

Friday, May 16, 2014

Cute Card Thursday - Handmade Embellishments!

This week over on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog our theme is Handmade Embellishments. As I was making a boy card I kept them pretty simple...
I made this card to send to a sick child via Post Pals...I found out about Post Pals via a Facebook Group called Jellypark Post Pals. The images are drawn by Claire Keay and once you have used an image to make a card for one of the kids, she will send you the next stamp (there are five in total). It's such a worthy cause and a lovely way to brighten up a sick childs day.

So back to the card details. As I said the image is by Jellypark and I have coloured it with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Clothing - BG70/BG72/BG75/BG78/E44/E47/E49/YR02
Monkey - YR23/YR24/BG70
The papers are all My Minds Eye Six by Six Away We Go and I have layered them with some Bazzill Kraft Cardstock. For the handmade embellishment part of the challenge I created the metal bling with a hole punch and some mirror cardstock and also added stars made with a Nestabilities die and a handcut arrow. The sentiment is from a Pink Paislee set.

Be sure to check out the challenge and also Post Pals and the Facebook group. So I have more cards to share... I have made more cards this week than I made during the whole of February/March/April...

1 comment:

Jenna ♥ said...

Excellent and funny card Caz!!!