Search This Blog

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Cute Card Thursday - Blues and Hues!

This week over on the Cute Card Thursday Blog our theme is Blues and Hues...we want to see your creation using blue (or hues of blue) as the main colour...
Here is my card using a Saturated Canary image called Josephine which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Eyes - B21/B66
Hair - E50/E53/E55/BG45/BG53
Clothing - B21/B24/C2/C3/C5/R37/R39
Tattoo  C2/C3/C5/R378/R39/G12/B21/B24
The papers are all First Edition Neroli layered with some random blue Bazzill from my stash. I embellished with a Inkindinkado Quote stamp, I made the tag using a stamps and a tag punch, a CraftTime paper flower and some blue bling.

Be sure to pop on over, check out the rest of the DT's cards...and join us!

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous! Jo x Love the sentiment - I seem to recall you got me hooked on these a little while ago, Jo x

Eugenia Maru http://lulurulitos.blogspot.com said...

Muy linda tu tarjeta, muy alegre.
Un abrazo

Sharon said...

Great sentiment and a lovely coloured image xx

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card Caz! Your colouring is out-of-this-world and the sentiment is so fun (never seen this Inkadinkado stamp but I am sure adding it to my Wish List LOL!).

Jocelyn x
Instead of Ironing Blogspot

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! :)