Search This Blog

Saturday, May 17, 2014

PostPals...

So on Friday I talked here about Post Pals...sending cards to sick kids. Well here is a card I made for one of them...
I just adore this image by Krista @ Saturated Canary, it's called Best Friends Selfie...and it's totally my fave image at the moment....I love how versatile it is...kids, teens, adults....everyone loves a Selfie!

So I have used Copics and coloured the image in the young lady at Post Pals favourite colours...Lime, Pink and any shade of blue.
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E50/E51/E53/E23/E25/E27/E29
Clothing - BG10/BG11/BG13/YG000/YG01/YG03/B91/B93/B95/B95
Accessories - R81/R83/R85
The ppers are American Crafts Color Crush (lime green zigzag) and the rest are Crate Paper Maggie Holmes all are layered with Bazzill Kraft cardstock or Doodlebug Sugar Coated Cardstock (turquoise). I have embellished with a doily, some bling, Tim Holtz chit chat stickers and a couple of stamps (hello & smile).

This weekend I just need to write a lovely note to go inside for the young lady, and mail with yesterdays card that is for her younger brother.

I have been so busy colouring this image that I have two more cards to share...so please come back...

2 comments:

Sharon said...

She'll be over the moon Caz I'm sure. Gorgeous xx

Dotty Jo said...

What a super card Caz, I can see why you love that image! Jo x