Search This Blog

Thursday, January 11, 2007

New Layouts...


As promised here are a couple of layouts that I have done so far in 2007. The picture was taken a couple of days before Christmas when Santa dropped in to make sure that Georgia had been behaving. We don't know how he found the time in his busy delivery schedule to drop in. Thanks to Sasha and Paul for arranging it, Georgia was so excited, she felt so special.

The second layout is of my Niece, Hannah, she is such a poser in front of the camera, always happy to have her picture taken. I love the way David caught her in a more natural pose with her new puppy. Both of these layouts were done using my December Scrapagogo Kit, which containted the Blonde Moments Festive Feast papers amongst many of my own bits and pieces.



1 comment:

Thirteen Pink Ladybirds said...

These layouts are just beautiful! Just what I needed - some inspiration for my Christmas pics.... Thanks.