Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Arrrrrrggggghhhhhhh me hearties.......

Here is a card I made last night with no challenge in mind. Georgia is making a birthday card for Daddy for the 3rd, and she was colouring all of the stamps I have used...and I just had this idea for a card....so stamped the same for myself...and this is what I came up with.

I have used pirate Edwin and the skull & crossbone, and the pirate ship and map are both by Whipper Snapper, the sentiment stamp is by Catslife Press. I love that you can add the name and age of the child to the stamp...very cool. The papers are all Rusty Pickle "Mayflower". I have coloured all the images with my Prismacolor's and blended with Sansador using paper stumps. Edwin's wings have been coloured with Sakura black glitter gel pen.

Not sure what Georgia's card will look like, but will add a picture tomorrow once it is finished.

12 comments:

Nerdy Girl.... The Life of Linda said...

Great card, I love this little pirate stamp...

Sharon said...

Fantastic card what boy wouldn't want a card like that. Love it!

Frances said...

great layout and choice of papers for this Caz. Love the WS ship and map. Fab boy card. x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

fabby boys card - just love it!

hugs jane x

Heather "Hev" said...

Cool card :)
Love the birthday stamp too :)

Classroomfree said...

Like this one :o)

Jules x

Mel said...

Super card :0)

Sue said...

What a fabby card also i've been admiring your blog,such lovely cards all of them:-)

Sue
xx

Annie said...

thanks for the images Caz, they arrived with a wet postie this afternoon! love your pirate card with Edwin - and black wings - oooo! annie x

karine said...

Hi Caz ! your cards are really very nice !!
greetings Karine

Lilian said...

Great card Caz! I didn't know there was a pirate Edwin. :) I have been eyeing that Pirate ship from WS but couldn't bring myself to click checkout. I keep changing my items lol!

Anne said...

This is fun, I really like it! Great colours for the pirate-y theme!