Search This Blog

Monday, July 28, 2008

WOW another award


This morning I woke to find that the lovely Elisabeth Bell (designer of the Sweet Ebony stamps for Sugar Nellie) had left me a comment on my blog....and also given me an award....what an honour...what a designer!!

This Wylde Award started from http://www.tammyvitale.com/, she produces fabulous art and she wanted to give something back so please link back to her blog so that she can visit all these wonderful blogs. And remember the purpose of the award....

~To send love and acknowledgement to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy! ~

Again as I search through all the blogs I find inspiration from, many have received this award already....so as before, if you are a regular reader of my blog, please consider yourself awarded AGAIN.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Hi Caz,
I don't often comment on your blog but do always visit, thanks so much for this post Elisabeth Bell's images inspire me so and I have looked for a link to her before with no avail! Now I have it. : )