Search This Blog

Monday, July 07, 2008

Tilda & Co Challenge 27 - Thinking of Others

This weeks challenge over on Tilda & Co Challenge Blog is "Thinking of Others". With this in mind I have made a little gift parcel filled with goodies for one of the ladies who helps out at Georgia's school. She has been doing more and more as they have a TA off sick and the one in Georgia's class has had to go and help out elsewhere. She is such a sweetie and the kids adore her.

So I have used one of the new Summer Stamp Club Tilda's. I have used a 1.5 inch Woodware punch around her head and also my Stampin' Up scalloped punch. The paper is Basic Grey "Euphoria", and I have used a paper crimper on the ends. This was a technique I learnt from Michelle, my local SU Demonstrator....thanks Michelle ( I know you pop by and read by Blog), I have used this many times and it is always so well received.

Go check out the Tilda & Co Challenge Blog, the link is over on the right....there are loads of fabulous creations from the Design Team to look at.

6 comments:

Mel said...

This is lovely, I really like the paper you have used.

tracie said...

wow what a lovely gift, she'll love it :)x

cats whiskers said...

Oh Caz this is lovely what a great gift she will be over the moon
Hugs Jacqui x

Annie said...

love the paper you've used to create this little gift - I made some at Easter with mini eggs inside and think I have some to make for my grandson's birthday party too! annie x

Rosietoes said...

That's a novel idea Caz and it looks fab. Thanks for sharing! :)

Sharon said...

Lovely idea Caz. the paper is gorgeous.